Tuesday 4 September 2012

small haul

hey girlies !

so sorry for the lack of blog posts lately been busy with lots of stuff but now i'm back and i'll get stuff sorted and get back to bloggin'.

anyway thought i would share the a few little things i picked up the other day, it's nothing major just a small haul but here's what i got!



So i picked up 3 little sets of earrings from Primark for just £1 each as they were on sale. I couldn't say no really.

The top ones are based on British'ness and London and are really quite cute.
The second lot are little plastic neon ones that form the shaped of different fruits, really cute, but i will bypass the bananas as i can't stand them in real life and even looking at the earrings makes me go eww.

The third set are more of a tropical theme with parrots and sunglasses etc, these ones are really cute too.
And like i said £1 for 6 pairs is a bit of a steal!! :)

I also picked up this little ring from Dorothy Perkins, i've always been much more of a silver fan than a gold fan and this little ring caught my eye, i like hearts and i liked the deisgn of this it reminds me of a peace sign but just a different style, i got for a brgain price of 50p instead of £5 so bargain had!!

I also picked up this nip and fab smooth leg fixer from boots on the clearance rack, it was a totally random find and honestly i hadn't even heard of it before until i say it on the clearance rack haha, but i picked it up and sometimes my legs can dry out a bit and this is to help it.  I picked it up for £1.50 and it retails at £8 in boots so that was a good saving.

that was all i got aside from a new luffah and a new sponge haha.

seems i got a good load of bragins!





8 comments:

  1. looks like you found some good bargains, those British themed earrings especially are soo cute! x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good day for Bargains.
      I know they are really cute, the wee soldiers are adorable! :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the earrings. I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Brit/London ones! Cheap accessories are awesome.

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are cute!
      haha i know i'm plastic fantastic with accessories!! :) x

      Delete
  4. Love the earrings, I bought the same ring but in gold it is really nice :)

    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i love the ring!
      haven't had it off since i got it!! :) x

      Delete